Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Let's Get This Show on the Road

So - I've been contemplating the merits of blogger vs wordpress.  I've been pretty happy with the ease of posting on blogger but I recently realized it's really difficult to connect with anything else.  To add things to reading list, you have to know their actual site name.  If there's a way to just wander around Blogger reading without relying on Googles blog search - which was giving me results from news sites and blogs beyond just Blogger - than I don't know it.

So I'm taking this blog on the road.

Check me out on Wordpress at MakeNomsNotBombs.wordpress.com. (Click there. No seriously do it.) Easy enough - same name as here only .wordpress.com instead of .blogspot.com.

I haven't decided yet which I'm going to use long term.  I was able to import blogger over to wordpress which was pretty awesome.  For the new stuff - I'll probably update both here and there, at least for a little while I get the feel of everything and deciding which is ultimately better for my purposes.

I hope to see you over there (if anyone's even reading this :-P)

No comments:

Post a Comment