Saturday, February 16, 2013

Introduction

Months ago (was it even years ago?) I found this recipe online for a chicken cornbread casserole that was absolutely delicious- although a bit too soupy. Some time later, I decided that I wanted to try and make it again.  I couldn't find the recipe again and because this similar recipe I found had different amounts of everything, even though I used less soup than was suggested- I again ended up with a too soupy mixture.

Well not again.


Like just about every other girl in the world with a computer and/or smartphone, I've become incredibly obsessed with Pinterest.  It took me longer to get obsessed than most others but now that I'm here and addicted, I want to have somewhere to post notes about the things I've tried, what I liked and didn't like and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment