Saturday, October 19, 2013

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Pie 2.0

So back in February, I posted about my Not Quite Valentine's Day Dinner where I made a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Pie (this post right here).

I made it again for a friend, gosh nearly 2 weeks ago (like I said in the The Forgotten Garden post- I know, I've been failing).  Figured I'd post some additional thoughts here again.

Since the previous post includes the link to the original recipe and copied directions, I won't bore anyone with that here as well. But here have a picture:

I intended on taking a picture after it was compiled but I ate it all instead :)

As I said previously, this is just oh so good.  It's essentially just pudding by with chunks of Reese's in it - how could anyone say no to that?

Originally, I said that while quite tasty, I thought there'd be cheaper ways for the chocolatey peanut buttery goodness.  Yeah - forget that.  When a friend came over for dinner, I looked up a bunch of other recipes to consider for dinner.  This one seemed the easiest by pretty far.  So yeah, maybe I could've saved a few dollars, but is that worth the extra effort? I said no. And goodness it was worth it. Deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment